We all have them, those little somethings that we find SO annoying. What I love about them though is that they are so personal. That “something” that gets you annoyed is probably not the same for me. And I love that! I thought this would be a fun little post to write about since yesterday, when someone on the soccer field was standing within inches from me………chewing gum with their mouth open! AHHH!
At first I gave them a little stare, thinking that might do it.
At this point I can’t even enjoy myself because the sound is grating on me. I had to move away.
ME! I had to be the one to move and at that point I just started laughing at the fact that one small little thing that someone was doing, something they probably didn’t even realize was annoying, was absolutely driving me insane.
It got me thinking of some of my other pet peeves.
- when someone else makes me late
- not tucking your chair under the table
- people who stand right in front of the luggage carousel
- People who clip their nails in public places
- misspelled words (there’s this thing called a dictionary)
- parents who pick up their kids from school and are talking on their cell phone (your kid just spent 6 hours away from you, the least you can do is treat them like they matter)
- when people ‘reply all’ when they REALLY should just hit reply.
- the word “adorbs”
Wow, that ended up to be quite a bit now that I have written them down (slightly blushing). Do you have any pet peeves? What gets your knickers in a twist?